Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence Certificate from the American Society for Quality
- Targeted towards individuals seeking to take the exam or obtain the Certified Manager of Quality (CMQ/OE) certification.
- Covers topics in detail to enable participants to understand and practice them skillfully.
- Each topic includes practical application of tools and optional exercises for participants to practice.
- A comprehensive guide will be provided as a reference, including topic reviews and sample exam applications.
Participants will be able to:
- Review essential information necessary for preparing for the Certified Manager of Quality (CMQ/OE) exam.
- Apply the Body of Knowledge (BOK) elements to enhance preparation efforts.
- Explain key concepts of the BOK through discussions.
- Reframe thinking to prepare for answering exam questions.
- Answer practice tests.
Individuals who want to enhance their skills, knowledge, and understanding of the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge (BOK) as a preparation for the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence exam.
- Course materials, practice questions, and Bloom’s taxonomy classification.
- Body of Knowledge (BOK) overview, preparation tips, and suggestions for more effective testing.
Organizational Leadership and Team Development:
- Leadership styles.
- Team-building techniques.
- Change management.
Strategic Planning and Implementation:
- Strategic planning models.
- Business environmental analysis.
- Strategic plan implementation.
- Organizational performance measurement.
Management Elements and Methods:
- Principles of management.
- Theories, styles, and tools of management.
- Human resource management.
- Financial management.
- Risk management.
- Communication skills and capabilities.
- Project management.
- Project documentation.
- Quality systems.
- ISO standards and third-party entities.
- Quality methodologies.
- Quality philosophies.
Quality Management Tools and Processes:
- The seven traditional quality tools.
- Process planning.
- Process analysis.
- Innovation and creativity tools.
- Lean tools.
- Theory of Constraints (TOC).
- Basic statistical usage.
- Statistical analysis.
- Process capability.
- Qualitative assessment.
- Identifying and segmenting customers.
- Internal and external customers.
- Customer needs and opinions.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Core customer service principles.
Supply Chain Management:
- Supplier selection and communication.
- Supplier performance and development.
- Supply certification, partnerships, and alliances.
Training and Development:
- Analysis and planning for training needs.
- Designing and delivering training materials.
- Training effectiveness and evaluation.