Scroll to top
Certificate in Event Management
- Interactive training methods, including individual and group exercises, case studies, role-playing (prepared and spontaneous), videos, and group discussions.
- Explain the fundamentals of event management.
- Develop a checklist for event management and organization.
- Formulate a practical event planning process.
- Apply event evaluation methodologies.
- Utilize a variety of resources in logistic management.
- Professionals working in public relations, event management, and those involved in etiquette and professional standards activities.
- Fundamentals of Event Management
- Definition of “events.”
- Reasons for organizing events.
- Types of events.
- Importance of events.
- Definition of event “theme.”
- Steps to create events and determine their main concept.
- Stakeholders in events.
- Practical Steps for Event Planning
- Formulating the vision and defining the event “theme.”
- Conducting SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Formulating objectives and targets.
- Assessing event feasibility.
- Selecting the appropriate organizational structure.
- Developing the plan.
- Event evaluation.
- Five elements of event creation (5W).
- Formulating SMART objectives.
- Human Resources and Logistic Operations in Event Management
- Human resource management for events.
- Selecting the ideal event venue.
- Marketing and promoting the event.
- Marketing and promotional elements for the event: tickets, banners, advertisements.
- Event budgeting.
- Security and safety elements in event management.
- Risk management and emergency plans.
- Potential problems.
- Weather conditions.
- Non-attendance of invitees.
- Delayed equipment delivery.
- Event Calendar and Evaluation
- Difference between event calendar and evaluation.
- The six basic stages of event evaluation.
- Various methodologies for event evaluation.
- Gantt charts for managing task schedules.
- Evaluating return on investment (ROI).
- Measuring social media engagement.
- Organizing Successful Events
- Necessary steps for organizing successful events.
- Planning and executing effective promotional campaigns.
- Using an efficient communication system.
- Proper utilization of the event website.
- Wise utilization of technology.
- Using an efficient system for logistic operations management.