Preparing for Project Management Specialist Certification
This training course utilizes a blend of interactive methods, including group exercises, consultant and participant presentations, question discussions, and exam-specific models.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project team member requirements, enhance team skills, support knowledge transfer, define project rules and negotiation strategies, and support team task accountability.
- Evaluate project needs, plan and manage scope, scheduling, budgeting, resources, output quality, and integration of project planning activities.
- Assess and manage risks, execute projects, manage communication, engage stakeholders, create technical aspects of the project, manage project changes, and confirm knowledge transfer methodology.
- Inspire and motivate team members/stakeholders, support diversity and inclusivity, appreciate servant leadership, identify appropriate leadership style, analyze the impact of team members and stakeholders.
- Identify the necessary methodology and procedures to meet compliance needs, evaluate delivery options to achieve benefits and value, continuously review internal and external business environments, evaluate project impact on the organization, identify necessary actions, and implement continuous improvement steps.
Project managers, project office staff, project sponsors, technical managers, senior management, and employees interested in obtaining the PMP certification.
Training Program Content:
- Building a high-performing team
- Team building
- Defining core team principles
- Negotiating project agreements
- Empowering team members and stakeholders
- Training team members and stakeholders
- Engaging and supporting virtual work teams
- Creating shared understanding of the project
- Initiating the project
- Defining and selecting appropriate project methodology, approaches, and practices
- Planning and managing scope
- Planning and managing budget and resources
- Planning and managing the schedule
- Planning and managing product and output quality
- Integrating project planning activities
- Planning and managing procurement
- Establishing project governance structure
- Executing the work
- Assessing and managing risks
- Implementing the project to deliver business outcomes
- Managing communication
- Engaging stakeholders
- Creating project artifacts
- Managing project changes
- Managing project issues
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Keeping the team on track
- Leading the team
- Supporting team performance
- Addressing obstacles, barriers, and impediments
- Managing conflicts
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Guiding relevant stakeholders
- Applying emotional intelligence to enhance team performance
- Focus on business
- Managing compliance requirements
- Assessing project benefits, outcomes, and achievement
- Assessing and addressing internal and external changes in the business environment
- Supporting organizational change
- Adopting continuous project improvement.