Certified Specialist in Organizational Development
This course combines theoretical study with practical application of concepts. Participants will engage in simulation exercises as well as roundtable discussions that simulate real-life situations, allowing them to solidify knowledge and skills.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the field of organizational development.
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for development.
- Provide analysis of data related to organizational development.
- Formulate an organizational development strategy.
- Implement change management processes.
Human resources specialists, organizational development practitioners, HR consultants, trainers, and anyone interested in the field of organizational development.
- Overview of organizational development.
- Introduction to the field of organizational development.
- Key conceptual framework of organizational development.
- History of organizational development and its pioneers.
- Practical research model.
- Needs assessment.
- Evaluating an organization’s readiness for development.
- How human resources and the organization benefit from organizational development.
Organizational Development Analysis:
- Creating data collection tools.
- Facilitating observation sessions.
- Conducting interviews and providing feedback.
- Data compilation.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Presenting data and feedback.
- Data collection plan.
- Gaining acceptance and buy-in.
- Setting priorities.
Organizational Development Strategy:
- Foundations of strategy.
- Strategic planning.
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Strategic objectives.
- Organizational development strategy.
- Central efficiency.
- Central compensation.
- Central performance.
- Action plan development.
- Project planning.
Interplay of Organizational Development and Change:
- Designing organizational development interventions.
- Organizing customer needs.
- What is change management?
- Implementing the change management process.
- Internal customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Evaluation of results.
- Sustainability of change.
- Maintenance of organizational development.
- Preparing the organization for maintenance.
- Establishing a preventive system.
- Cost vs. final results (Return on Investment).
- Auditing the sustainability process.
- Entrepreneurship and continuous development.
- Dialogue-based organizational development versus diagnostic organizational development.