Strategic Quality Management
This course utilizes workshops, case studies, and group summaries to help participants understand various strategies, quality concepts, and applications. The course also emphasizes practical experience to illustrate the strategic planning process from start to finish and develop a quality plan, in addition to team discussions, presentations, and videos.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify quality and strategic concepts with a focus on key strategic planning elements in quality.
- Analyze the current situation and identify opportunities to develop a strategic quality plan.
- Generate strategic objectives for the quality department.
- Transform a strategic plan into an operational plan.
- Study how to measure the success of quality strategy and extract key performance indicators (KPIs) and create a balanced scorecard for quality management.
This course is intended for all quality managers and employees involved in influencing, shaping, and supporting the strategy and long-term planning of the quality institution, as well as those responsible for linking, measuring, and improving the performance of others. It is also suitable for employees who are seeking development or promotion in quality positions.
- Strategic Quality Management and Strategic Thinking
- Evolution and Concepts of Quality
- Product Quality Dimensions
- Service Quality Dimensions
- Quality Management System: Its Elements
- Key Principles of Strategic Quality Management
- Strategic Deployment of Quality Frameworks and Excellence Awards:
- European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- Dubai Quality Award / Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award
- Strategic Management Assessment
- Strategic Thinking vs Strategic Planning in Quality Management
- Control Process and Strategic Planning
- Benefits of Strategic Management for Professional Quality
- Barriers to Strategic Execution
- Fundamentals of Strategic Planning
- Environmental Analysis
- Tools for Situational Analysis in Quality Management
- Stakeholder Quality Analysis
- Defining Quality Vision and Missions
- Developing Quality Statements
- Establishing Strategic Objectives for Quality
- Identifying Key Success Factors in Quality
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Competencies and Values
- Creative Objectives, Goals, and Strategies
- Objectives, Goals, and Targets for the Quality Department
- Financial vs Non-Financial Objectives
- Using Key Result Areas in the Quality Sector
- Adopting Effective Strategies for Achieving Excellence
- Examples of Strategic Objectives
- Examples of Quality Management Strategies
- Transitioning from Success Factors to Achieving Strategic Objectives
- Development of Operational Plans
- Expanding SWOT Analysis Scope for Strategies
- How-How Technique for Developing Quality-related Initiatives
- Criteria for Effective Action Plans
- Linking Objectives, Strategies, Action Plans, and Budgets
- Developing a Quality Management Plan
- Measurement of Quality Management Strategy
- Control Approach in Quality
- Using Key Result Areas (KRAs) to Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Process Control
- Examples of Key Performance Indicators for Quality
- Types of Measures
- Quality Performance Measurement Dashboard
- Balanced Scorecard for Quality Management