Certified Team Leader
- Self-assessment processes are used in this course to help participants learn leadership methods and communication with others.
- The course includes case studies, practical exercises, presentations, and group discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop trust and connection among team members.
- Establish and empower an effective team.
- Create a motivating team environment.
- Apply strategies to improve team relationships.
- Develop strategies for managing change within the team.
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders responsible for building and leading effective teams.
- Challenges of team leadership.
- Definitions of teamwork in the 21st century.
- Organizations today and continuous change.
- Skills of an effective team leader.
- Characteristics of an effective team leader.
- Leadership development.
- Leadership styles: self-analysis.
- Techniques for increasing team effectiveness.
Building a High-Performance Team:
- Recipe for successful teams.
- Successful formula for teamwork.
- Importance of clear goals.
- Consensus decision-making.
- Clear roles and work tasks.
- From engagement to empowerment.
- Types of effective teams.
- Stages of team development.
Motivating the Team for Better Performance:
- Identifying team roles.
- “Belbin” type indicator.
- Balancing individual and collective motivators.
- Matching value matrices.
- Keys to resolving value conflicts.
- Motivation mix.
- Creating a supportive environment.
- Boosting your team’s energy.
Sustainable Strategies for Improving Team Relationships:
- Identifying effective communication methods.
- Face-to-face communication.
- Problem-solving in teams.
- Factors influencing team performance.
- Stages of problem-solving in teams.
- Tools for effective decision-making in teams.
- Components of effective decision-making.
The Role of the Team Leader in Change Management:
- Change management.
- Change requires exchange and expanded thinking.
- Key factors for successful change.
- Change cycle.
- Four-room apartment strategy.
- Typical reactions to change.
- Assisting the team in overcoming change stages.
- Dealing with reactions to change.
- Strategies for dealing with change.
- The seventeen laws of effective teams.