Strategic Marketing Plan
- Utilizes a variety of exercises and case studies to develop the skills required for developing and monitoring the implementation of a strategic marketing plan.
- Includes group presentations and discussions on different strategies for marketing plans.
- Participants will be able to:
- Follow and execute practical steps to produce an effective marketing plan.
- Develop a marketing plan based on marketing audit results.
- Use marketing audit results to identify effective strategies and techniques.
- Develop components of a strategic marketing plan.
- Identify and implement different marketing competition strategies (offensive, defensive, maneuvering).
- This training course targets company managers, marketing, production, and sales department managers who are eager to enhance their skills in all marketing operations.
- It also targets marketing researchers, planning managers, and all professionals responsible for marketing plans.
- Marketing Concepts.
- Scope and Functions.
- Increasing Competitive Intensity Worldwide.
- The Strategic Smart Bomb Methodology.
- Introduction to Strategic Planning.
- Establishing the General Plan Framework.
Marketing Planning Process:
- Benefits of Planning.
- Reasons for Writing a Marketing Plan.
- Format of a Marketing Plan.
- Marketing Planning Process.
- Aligning Marketing Strategy with the Organization’s Vision, Message, and Objectives.
Business Situation Analysis:
- Company Environmental Elements.
- Competitive Analysis Framework.
- Internal Analysis Elements.
- External Analysis Elements.
- Stakeholder and Competitive Level Analysis.
- Environmental Analysis.
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- The Five Forces Model.
Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning:
- Segmentation Rules.
- Benefits of Market Segmentation.
- Market Segmentation Process.
- B2B Segmentation Criteria.
- Effective Positioning.
- Steps for Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning Planning.
- Considering Different Strategic Alternatives (TOWS Analysis).
- Analyzing Different Marketing Strategies.
- Growth-Share Matrix.
- Factors Influencing Strategy Selection.
- Blue Ocean Strategy vs. Red Ocean Strategy.
- Workshop: Formulating Strategies and Planning for Emergency Cases.
Tactical Planning Applications:
- Setting the Scene: The Marketing Mix.
- Elements of the Marketing Mix.
- Using the Marketing Mix Model.
- Workshop: Preparing the Marketing Mix.