Sales Specialist Certification
- The course heavily relies on interactive training techniques.
- It includes various educational tools such as case studies that simulate real-life situations.
- Participants engage in role-playing exercises to find solutions, negotiate, build relationships, and solve problems.
- These exercises foster confidence and analytical thinking within a teamwork framework.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and adopt professional sales behaviors and skills to improve sales performance.
- Develop critical and self-motivated practices to enhance personal and professional effectiveness and efficiency.
- Apply different steps of the sales process and identify the need for each step.
- Analyze and apply principles of successful negotiations and handle objections.
- Understand the basics of customer relationship management and impactful outcomes.
This course is designed for individuals working in sales and customer support teams, as well as potential candidates for sales department positions seeking to enhance their sales skills.
- Dealing with the sales environment in light of new data.
- Evolution in the personal selling process.
- Social aspects.
- New sales competencies.
- Behaviors, qualities, and skills of successful salespeople.
- Sales performance evaluation and key associated indicators.
- The ten root causes behind sales problems.
- “DISC” profile for self-development – personality patterns.
- Preparation and self-organization for the sales process.
- Personal management.
- Self-management professionalism.
- Time management for sales representatives.
- Understanding and comprehending the psychology of sales.
- Developing strategies for successful sales processes.
- Prospecting and searching for sales opportunities and evaluating them.
- Preparing for client meetings.
- Meeting with clients.
- Presenting the offer – explaining features and matching them with client requirements.
- Addressing concerns and objections.
- Successfully closing sales opportunities/deals.
- Follow-up, relationship development with clients, and relationship management.
- Selling products compared to selling services.
- Brief overview of sales used worldwide.
- Fundamental principles of successful negotiations.
- The six elements of effective negotiations.
- Questioning techniques and identifying client needs.
- Principle of “best alternative to negotiated agreements.”
- Setting sales boundaries, pricing limits, and discounts.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Basics of building relationships with customers.
- The five rules for successful customer relationships.
- The importance of manners and behaviors in building proper and fruitful relationships.
- The art of communication in the sales world.
- Influencing the outcomes of the sales process.