Advanced Stage of the Certified Executive Assistant Course
This course is based on interactive activities such as role-playing exercises, individual and group activities. You will continuously participate in practical individual and group activities that allow you to test and apply what you have learned immediately. Several self-assessment tests are used in this course to help you identify your strengths and improve your weaknesses. Finally, you will have the opportunity to discuss, exchange ideas, and find solutions to work challenges.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Provide full support to stakeholders to enhance work success.
- Apply emotional intelligence to enhance excellent business relationships.
- Utilize modern communication concepts and strategies to facilitate workflow.
- Use core management functions to build and maintain different organizational systems that lead to increased productivity.
- Demonstrate professional skills in leveraging creativity, serving internal customers, and dealing with stress.
Senior administrative staff, office managers, executive assistants, and supervisors of administrative staff who possess core management skills and seek to advance in their professional careers.
Training Program Content
- The advanced role of the executive/personal assistant.
- Understanding the strategic role of the current executive assistant.
- Working ‘with your leader’ versus working ‘for your leader’.
- Changes and challenges impacting managers in the 21st century.
- Personal assistant competencies.
- Self-empowerment: crafting your own message.
- Developing proactive thinking: proactive management.
- Utilizing technology.
- Emotional intelligence: necessary skills for dealing with others.
- Definition of emotional intelligence.
- Conceptual model.
- The four dimensions of emotional intelligence.
- Task self-awareness.
- Managing personal responsibilities.
- Awareness of office policies and environment.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders.
- The impact of stress on performance.
- Applying emotional intelligence in building relationships and dealing with difficult situations.
- Effective personal and written communication.
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues.
- Dealing with difficult personalities.
- Building self-confidence and assertiveness.
- Expressing your ideas and influencing others.
- Effective professional writing:
- Writing influential emails.
- Writing meeting minutes.
- Mastering management practices.
- Setting SMART goals.
- Writing personal goals.
- Delegating effectively.
- Setting task priorities.
- Guiding and controlling.
- Understanding team dynamics.
- Coaching circles.
- Setting useful benchmarks.
- Building and maintaining systems.
- Executive assistant principles for success.
- Creating a customer service culture in your office.
- Importance of internal customers.
- Enhancing a customer service environment in your department.
- Best professional practices for welcoming visitors.
- Tools for decision-making creativity.
- The six thinking hats.
- Stress management.