Middle Management Skills
- The course utilizes individual and group activities to help participants develop their leadership skills and manage others effectively.
- It includes case studies and presentations by participants followed by general discussions.
- Additionally, videos and exercises are used to demonstrate the required skills for effective management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the necessary leadership and management skills to increase productivity.
- Apply effective guidance and evaluation techniques.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques to overcome obstacles.
- Resolve conflicts using a win-win approach.
- Create plans for change management leading to continuous improvement.
- Develop effective action plans for time management.
Managers, supervisors, and specialists who wish to enhance their managerial skills and leadership techniques.
- Management and Leadership
- Comparison between a leader and a manager.
- Leadership styles.
- Organizational behavior objectives.
- Impacts of situations and personality.
- Ten ways to empower subordinates.
- Levels of maturity.
- Key motivators.
- Guidance and Performance Evaluation
- Guidance, training, and counseling.
- Psychological aspect of guidance.
- Guidance: Why and when.
- Guidance meetings.
- Constructive feedback, review, and evaluation.
- Elements of constructive feedback.
- Performance evaluations.
- Preparation and scheduling of evaluations.
- Problem-Solving Techniques and Decision Making
- Problem-solving principles.
- Team problem-solving.
- Differentiating between symptoms and causes.
- Tools and techniques for problem-solving.
- Effective group brainstorming.
- Manager as a decision-maker.
- Using priority matrices.
- Conflict Resolution
- Sources of conflicts.
- Constructive conflicts vs. destructive conflicts.
- Conflict and team performance.
- Resolving and managing conflicts.
- Conflict management styles.
- Change Management
- Definition of organizational change.
- Dynamics of change.
- Contemporary issues in change management.
- Planning for change.
- Transitional structures.
- Success factors for change.
- Overcoming resistance to change.
- Communicating strategy during change.
- Changing behaviors by changing mindsets.
- Time and Meeting Management
- Principles of time management.
- Setting and prioritizing goals.
- Time management tools.
- Task prioritization.
- Time management matrix.
- Enhancing meeting management skills.