Communication and Relationship Management Skills
- Active participation as a key activity using various business scenarios and case studies.
- Interactive techniques such as short presentations, role-playing, individual and group exercises, and personal assessments.
- Understand the role of trust in building successful relationships.
- Identify, analyze, and engage stakeholders – power/interest matrix.
- Recognize the role of context in communication and relationship building with others.
- Identify, define, and seize opportunities to build long-term, mutually satisfying relationships.
- Develop, manage, and nurture relationships – transitioning from surface-level to healthy and transformative relationships.
- Expand success and influence through networking and leveraging it correctly.
- Leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone interested in developing their relationship-building skills and effective communication in an era where building proper and healthy relationships has become a daily challenge.
- Necessary for those who value and want to work with people, collaborate with them through strong work relationships free from dominance and suspicion, and aspire to reap great benefits from building high-trust relationships, logical understanding, and effective persuasion.
- Building relationships and the trust factor.
- Introduction to personal and human relationships.
- From good to bad and then to ugly.
- The need for relationship building and networking.
- Thinking beyond oneself.
- Challenges in modern habits.
- Why trust matters?
- Positive relationships vs. forced relationships.
- Johari window.
- Factors affecting relationships and networks.
- Relationship building and communication.
- The three elements of communication.
- The importance of assisting others in organizing and structuring ideas.
- Why assertiveness matters? – Pros and cons.
- The butter box.
- Building relationships at work.
- The impact of courteous, friendly, and positive behavior on relationship building.
Related to Hearts and Minds:
- Dealing with stakeholders.
- Managing expectations of your stakeholders.
- Persuasion and the ability to convey and activate your ideas.
- How to create a convincing and influential message.
- Aligning the message with the needs and style of stakeholders.
- Communicating with difficult personalities.
- Communicating about difficult topics.
Building and Influencing Relationships:
- Power and influence.
- Dale Carnegie and self-awareness.
- What’s in it for us (WIIFU) vs. what’s in it for me (WIIFM).
- Finding opportunities to build strong and healthy working relationships.
- The role of context in building successful relationships.
- Obtaining different opinions, perspectives, and dealing with them.
- Investing in relationships.
- Transitioning from surface-level to transformative and influential relationships.
- Tips for building positive relationships.
- Dealing and interacting with difficult relationships.
- How to disengage from unproductive relationships.
- Reasons for building networks.
- Benefits of building networks.
- Key considerations when building networks.
- Important tips for building your own networks.
- Effectiveness and significance of professional networks.
- How to expand your networks.
- Personal action plan.